Sunday, June 21, 2009

no time to blog

I thought I was done for the day and had a minute to blog but as soon as I sat down I remembered that all the bedding is in the dryer and I still have more laundry to do.  Oh yeah, and more dishes.  We had every big pan in the house dirty for some reason.  =S

I didn't really have anything to blog about in particular anyway though, we've been busy with the yard all weekend.  Got rained out and thought that renting the bobcat was a waste but then it dried just enough for us to finish up the necessities today.  YAY!  We're making progress even in the worst weather in June ever!  We could have got a lot more done had weather permitted but at least we're still on schedule for the most part.  We'll see what z's blog says though, probably that we didn't get enough done.  Blah.  He's a slave driver (don't tell).  =)

OK.  Guess I better finish up my dumb old chores so I can go to bed tonight!  Yuck.  Five more days until Lagoon!  Hooray! 

No comments: