Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

A. and K. started school last week and both love it so far.  We wanted to get them in before the Christmas break so they would have time to adjust a little before hand.  Also I wanted to get them in their new school's before having to come back to work.  Friday was their last day before having a break.  Now they're with me until Christmas Day.  Yay!!
 
Tillie has really grown.  She's 15 pounds 12 ounces now.  The Dr. said she's the size of a 6 month old!  If she was cute before, she's even cuter now with her smiles and cooing.  I miss her every day at work!!
 
z has been extremely busy with the move and is about to be doing ton's of overtime at work.  (Nice knowing ya babe!)  It sucks, I never get to see him when he's on graves. 
 
I'm back at work at last.  This is the only place that I really have the internet.  My job is going good.  I'm now doing my arraignment stuff rather than my judges clerk stuff.  It's a lot less chaotic.  Friday was kind of hard but I'm back in the swing of things now.  I'm on phones right now so I should be off doing other things but since I can't leave my desk here I am! 

No comments: