Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where's my dream book??

Last night I had this terrible dream! z and I were at his parents house hanging out and having fun (only it looked nothing like his parents house really looked). They had a garage and a carpart attached to their house and for some reason z was lighting fireworks in the garage. Then we made sure that all of the flames were out and went to the carport area to hang out. For some reason I was suddenly driving in my car back from somewhere and pulled into the carport where z and at least one other person was but I don't remember who. After I pulled in, there was this overwhelming fire smell and then a red clowd of smoke that was really thick. I gassed the car to get out of the area and jumped out of my car because I was afraid it might explode, only to find that the garage was on fire and it was already really bad. z was trying to get in there because he started it and I was trying to stop him knowing that he would die. Then I woke up scared. The end.

No comments: