Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two Days Left!

We're almost outta here!!! On Friday we will get the keys to the new house!!! =) How nice it will be to have room to move and breathe! The kids will be gone this weekend so once again they will miss the joys of moving everything and be left with the fun of unpacking their rooms only. z and I have big plans to get out of here as soon as possible since we're both done with this place! We are under contract and all set for our buyers to hopefully do their closing next Friday. Hopefully this condo doesn't cause them the headache it caused me within my first six months of living here.

1 comment:

Bebo's Girl said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear the Condo finally sold-that's great! I'd offer to help move on Saturday, but unfortunately I've got a wedding to shoot that day. :( Perhaps another day. I am happy your house is almost done though. CONGRATULATIONS. (this also saves me the time it would take to write the email to ask how the house was cominga long.)