Thursday, January 8, 2009

UTA all the way!!

Today was my first bus ride ever.  It wasn't so bad!  Thanks to my phone's GPS I was able to find the bus stop even faster than the normal way I would have taken.  I was 10 minutes earlier than the bus I was planning on taking so I got on, saw how crowded it was, found a seat, and people watched my way to work.  The bus nearly emptied when we got to the church office buildings.  Overall it was an enjoyable experience.  No fighting traffic, no swearing at people that cut you off; sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.  This will be my new way to work on Thursdays and Fridays at least.  I have a friend here at work that rides the same bus (although I didn't see her on mine this morning) who will show me where to catch the bus when it's time to leave.  How exciting, I know!  ;)

No comments: