Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Working out...hooray!

I've decided that it's time for me to get in shape again and I'm happy to report that Denise Austin and I have grown up together!  Years ago I did her tapes and loved the excercises but hated how overly cheerful she is.  Seriously, it should be a crime!  I bought one of her dvd's this weekend remembering the bittersweet feelings I hold for her and was happy to find that now she's older (like me) and while still cheerful, not so cheerful you want to choke her.  If only you could excercise once and be skinny again! 

3 comments:

M.O.M. said...

I had one of her tapes before...she was way too happy! We recorded Kenji's prom video over it.

Bebo's Girl said...

It's ALSO too bad that ONE person can't exercise and ALL of us recieve the benefits!

Amy said...

Glad to see your back to blogging. Losing the baby weight just plain SUX! I'm with you. I just finally ordered the wii fit. I'm ready for the weather to get nice so I can go for a good old fashion run! LOL