Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life in a nutshell

Well summer has only just begin and is almost over all at once.  Kids have all grown up tons.  Ashlyn and I have started knitting thanks to grandma.  Baby projects have kept me busy and so has Natalie.  In my spare time I've been teaching myself to sew from what I can remember of my dear old mom's sewing lessons.  We have lots of family coming to town at the end of this month, sadly Karlie won't be here to see them.  Obviously she's disappointed, but there isn't anything we can do.  The rest of us are all looking forward to seeing our out of town family.  If you count the months by dividing the weeks then I'm 8 months pregnant now (gets confusing since there are 40 weeks but only 9 months).  This is my most active baby so far.  He's been kicking early and kicking tons!  It's nice to know he's doing OK in there so I don't mind.  I have a big court battle coming up with the ex....other than that, nothing else is new. 

No comments: