Thursday, January 28, 2010

The dust has settled

Well, things are getting a little more amicable here at the Awesome household.  We're agreeing to disagree and moving on.  Ashlyn has been getting into debate in school, I'm happy to see her involved!  Karlie had a friend from Centerville move across the street last week, YAY!!!  Natalie wears me out daily, what a tyrant!  She can be so sweet sometimes and then just start screaming and acting really spoiled at other times.  I can't wait for her to outgrow this spoiled phase.  I follow her up and down the stairs every day, yesterday she climbed to the top and sat down and started checking out her feet.  She looked like such a cute little monkey! 

1 comment:

M.O.M. said...

Are you telling me they outgrow the spoiled stage? That gives me hope for Mikayla. :P