Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cathederal of the Madeleine

This weekend we're taking the kids to the Cathedral of the Madeleine.  I'm so excited!  I love that place!   We took an online virtual tour of it today in preparation and I hope that the kids enjoy our trip as much as I know I will!  I remember being a teenager and seeing the Cathedral for the first time.  This is when I knew that one day I would become Catholic.  Every time I go there it makes me happy but this time we get a tour, I really can't wait!!!  Needless to say, I am the most excited person in the whole family!  =)
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's cool. I went to the Cathedral in High school when one of the Davis High chiors was preforming there. It was beautiful I'd have loved to take a tour.

While on my mission a lady I baptized took us on a tour of the National Cathedral where she volunteered. It was spectacular. There is even a moon rock cast into the Rose window.