Sunday, November 15, 2009

Odds and Ends


Today I'm hanging out with the baby while everyone else is gone.  I took a picture of her with these cute little hair things in her hair.  Now here I am with them.  =)  Right now I'm really wishing that we would abolish the never post pictures of kids rule.  I would love to post the picture of the baby next to this.  Obviously she wins the cute award!  I made these hair clips last night and A. and K. each have one that match too (only theirs have leaves).  I haven't made clips in a while, maybe I'll start again.  That was kind of fun.

This is my frog habitat.  I have 26 frogs. 

This is what one looks like up close.

And this one is named skeletor because he's mishaped and skinny. 

These are my pets.  Keith has his fish and his dogs, I have my frogs.  All 26 of them.  That's right, I decided I'm not sharing them!  lol

I'm still unemployed these days.  I've been looking for work but prospects are pretty dim out there.  I have to admit, I've enjoyed being a SAHM though.  (Well other than the part where that means we're broke.)

Oh, we have a new roomate as of recently.  It's a mouse!  I can't wait for it to move out! You know how our dogs are Rat Terriers?  Ha! 

Well, that's about all I can think of right now.  It's time once again to chase around a little baby monkey!

No comments: