Sunday, May 31, 2009

busy weekend

What a busy weekend we had! We've been putting in our sprinkler system so z rented a trencher on Friday and got everything dug by early Saturday afternoon. His brother came over to help him which was nice because also Saturday we had a not so surprise party for z's parents who were fortunate enough to have their b-day's a week apart. I was running around like crazy on Saturday getting the house cleaned and running errands for cake and a few other misc. things.

The party was a lot of fun with lots of good food to eat! We were all pretty tired at the end though.

Today the kids babysat the baby while z and I were working in the yard some more. I think we wore out the oldest kid with the babysitting thing. She isn't used to having to tend for such a long time. She did really good though, I know she's hoping she doesn't have to do it again for a while though.

I sure hope my wonderful EX family hasn't found my blog, I'd really like to get back into blogging again.

No comments: