Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Mirror

As of today I now understand how someone could leave a baby in the car. 
 
I had my usual hectic morning with getting ready, getting the baby ready for daycare, getting the dogs outside with water, and the last minute grab what you need and go.  As soon as I got in my car I signed my relief of finally making it out the door on time and was on my way.  I was driving down the freeway when all the sudden I heard a noise coming from behind me, "dadadadada!"  What?  That sounded like...  Oh crap!  I forgot to drop off the baby at day care!!!  I sure am glad she decided to talk to me, what if I really forgot??  What if she had fallen asleep and I forgot and never remembered? 
 
The moral of the story??  I'm buying me a baby mirror for the back!  I can't even imagine had I not realized she was there!

No comments: