Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I took the kids to see Thoroughly Modern Millie on Thursday night and was supposed to go to Lagoon yesterday with z and to the parade today with his family. Lagoon and the parade didn't happen. Instead I chose this weekend for a break down weekend. I spent yesterday (along with Thursday night) being crazy. Sure wish that more people went crazy now and then so I don't have to feel so alone in my craziness. I'm mostly better today but still a little on the edge. In my next life I'm going to be one of those perfect people.

Oh well. Happy 4th of July just the same!

3 comments:

Anonnymouse said...

Well....we missed you!

Hope you are feeling better!

Amy said...

Goodness gracious....I have break down's ALL the time. You may want to try asking your Dr. about Xanax. It's a FANTASTIC little pill that I pop when I feel that AWFUL panic stricking bawl fest coming on....or when I just think that I'm gonna KILL my little monkey's! It's my little tiny lifesaver. I heart you gf!

Scarlet said...

I picked Sunday and Monday as my crazy days. I'm pretty much done with the world right now.