Thursday, July 11, 2013

What to do?

I was thinking about making a blog elsewhere so I can write what I want and know that people aren't reading everything I write and hating my guts. It's too big of a pain since there are shockingly no blog apps to choose from besides this one. So I guess now my choice is write what I want and be hated, or give up in the idea of blogging. Obviously I brought this problem on myself by being who I am. One can't have as many enemies as I and not realize where the problem lies. I'm a difficult person to live with or to love. I really don't mean to be but have not learned how to restrain myself. It's always been hard for me to connect with people and even harder to stay connected. I lose myself in my own world or judge people too harshly. Maybe I make myself unlovable to keep people away. No matter. The end result is that I would love to pour my heart out into a blog but maybe a journal would be the smarter way to go. 

No comments: