Monday, February 9, 2009

Here's a post for ya

...since I've noticed how bad I've slacked off on this blogging business.

We're down to just over a week before z and I get married and run away to Mexico to enjoy the beach and sun. I can't remember if I said this already but the place that we're going is the same place that we went to a couple years ago. I didn't realize it then because they were cleaning the pools, but this place has dolphins that you can watch and pet. Isn't that cool! I can't wait to be there enjoying the time of being alone with only Keith and the tropical beauty of the ocean.

We were going to try to go tanning a couple times before going but we'll see if we make it that far.

I'm worried about leaving Baby K. I know she'll be in good hands but I'm still gonna miss her!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

didn't know you were getting married!!! congrats!!

Anonnymouse said...

Kissing dolphins really dosent sound like much fun.....btw, what are ya gonna bring me?