Friday, November 21, 2008

what up z??

Some of you have been wondering where z might be hiding or if his blog is gone. The answer is he is sitting right here by me this second and he does still have a blog...he just set it to read by invite only and hasn't bothered to invite you all yet! So if you haven't been invited and you think that he's rude, well, he is rude but he hasn't invited anyone so it's not just you that he's rude to! I think that any minute one of these days will come around that he'll actually set it up. A few minutes ago he was thinking of sending an e-mail to have all of you send him an e-mail so he can set up his blog. I'll keep you posted in case he misses anyone so he can add you later.

(By the way, if you know anyone that I missed please let me know so I can add whomever. The last thing I need is another enemy here!)

No comments: